Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Long days

This is my mom's 21st day in the hospital. It's only my 4th and the days are getting so long. We are definitely seeing improvement and hope to get her out of here on Friday, the 4th of July. Our plan is to stay here in the Pittsburg area until the following Tuesday when she has a follow-up visit and then head for Georgia. This way I can help my parents drive down and get re-settled in their home there. I fly home on July 12th. Pray that all of these things will happen in perfect time. Thank you for your prayers for my mom. She has been through some very difficult times but seems to be coming out of it now. There's still a long road ahead but we believe she will recover much more quickly if she gets in her own home. She's never been one to like anything to do with hospitals or medicine.

2 comments:

John & Judy McMannus said...

Cheryl,

Thanks for the update. We continue to pray and will bring this to the congregation on Sunday.

John

Kathleen said...

Dad says she wants to go shopping tomorrow?! :-) I'm glad she's "home". Thanks for taking care of her, and we'll see you next week!

Love,
Katy