Sunday, July 6, 2008

Let me update you all on things in Pittsburg...my mom was released from the hospital Thursday and able to make it up 13 stairs to her bed in the home of friends. She has been exhausted and weak which is understandable after 23 days in the hospital and having had brain surgery. Yesterday we were concerned because of unusual fatique and a little confusion so we took her to the emergency room and found some of her hormone levels to be very low. After large IV doses of medication she perked up and we brought her home. She continues to gain strength and we plan to head for Georgia by car on Tuesday after seeing the doctor one more time. I'm happy to be with my parents for this short time and glad to help them get re-settled in their Toccoa home. I fly back on Saturday, the 12th. Thanks for your concern and prayers.

2 comments:

glennzo said...

yay! =D

John & Judy McMannus said...

Please give our regards to your Mom and Dad. Will be praying on Saturday.