Wednesday, November 2, 2011

first meal



I must say it was pretty exciting this noon for Darrell & I to have lunch in our Family Place cafe. Our furniture arrived yesterday and I've been having fun arranging and re-arranging it. We leave the house every day at 8AM and usually go home around 5 or 6PM. We always eat lunch at TFP and often invite whoever is around working. It's exciting and scary to see it all coming together. When they called and said the furniture was on the way, I had a semi panic attack thinking "wow, this is really going to happen!" The woman who did all the leg work to register our business came by to see our place for the first time today and was very encouraging. She said she never imagined anything so wonderful. This is a picture of her with us on the front steps. She's the wild motor cross lady that I wrote about once.

0 comments: