Saturday, June 4, 2016

Berlin-bound

In less than 48 hours we'll be heading for the airport once again as we leave for Berlin and a new life that we know little about. Watching my daughter and her husband stuffing things in every possible crevice of their suitcases recently, made me realize that this life we've chosen is not an easy one. It involves constant goodbye's and suitcases and unsettledness! Doing this with young children takes the process to a whole other level. We dragged our three children all over the world, providing for them experiences that none of them regrets. I hope my grandchildren will feel the same one day. I honestly wouldn't trade this crazy life for any other. And now here we go again, into the unknown. I am so thankful to have my risk-taking husband by my side. There's not much we encounter in life, that together, we can't tackle. It's fun to jump into the deep and have the loving arms of Jesus there to hold us up. We are excited about what lies ahead. It will be an adventure for sure. I hope to be faithful in keeping you up to date on the good and the bad. Here we go.....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved reading your entry today! I'm praying your requests, Cheryl. Praising God that He is going before you and preparing another ministry experience that will stretch you and bring glory to God! Thank you for your willingness to be an obedient follower of Jesus and His calling. I look forward to following you and praying for you on this journey. Marcy