Sunday, October 2, 2011

An Incredible Week!




A team of 6 strong, hard-working men showed up from New Jersey for a solid week of work at the Family Place. The transformation that took place in one week was truly amazing. We were so blessed to have this wonderful group of guys help us in this way. They worked long, hot hours and were always joyful and full of fun. On their last day, our signs arrived and they were able to help put them up. The building is really starting to take shape and I don't have such a hopeless feeling anymore. There's plenty of work still to do for the next two teams that will arrive on the 10th and 18th of this month. Now I just worry about the people that will help us staff all the different facets of the business; cafe, preschool, fitness center, ESL teachers. I know God will provide in his perfect time and every time I start to panic, I am reminded of what a miracle it is that we have come this far in just a few months. God will continue to complete what he has started. I can't wait to see what he's gonna do! Here are some photos of the last week's team.

0 comments: