Monday, September 29, 2008

Looking good





I thought I'd post a few photos of our newly completed center so you can see how good it's looking. With the limited resources here in this country, we are really happy with how it turned out. Be on the lookout in the coming days for our monthly update which will give more details. We will begin registration on Oct. 6th and classes on Oct. 12th. Thanks for remembering us on those dates! We're always looking for English teachers, short-term or long-term, so if you're gifted in that area, please contact us.

6 comments:

The Clasons said...

Wow it looks great!!! I love the dark wood furniture. I can't believe how fast you got it ready. You guys are amazing. love ya, Rachel

crystalH said...

Oh Cheryl, I want to bring a team out next summer and teach some English. Let me know if that would be possible. If so I would have start planning now!

dclouser said...

The center looks gorgeous! Great job, you guys.

ben said...

it is definitely beautiful -- i hope you get off to a great start this next week!...love and thoughts!...

Kathleen said...

It looks great! Great job!

The Greenfields said...

looks awesome!!!!